Any Error occurred while installing, updating Microsoft office program, like Error Code 30125-1011. Some of the reason behind occurring error is Antivirus and Firewall prevent you from installing office, or any system file corruption, or due to operating system to latest. Following are the some of the steps to Fix Error Code 30125-1011.
Temporarily Disable Antivirus And Firewall
Error code 30125-1011 may occur while installing office program due to network or firewall restrictions.
- Open Control panel and Select Windows Firewall
- Turn off windows firewall for both public and private network.
- Open Antivirus installed on your systems
- Go to Settings and navigates to Real Time protection
- Turn Off Real Protection.
System File checking scan to Fix Error Code 30125-1011
Error Code 30125-1011 occur due to system file corruption.Fix this by performing SFC scan. After system file check scan replacing or repairing the system file.
Follow the steps to perform SFC scan
- Open command prompt with administrative previlage
- Type sfc/scannow and press enter
- scan will begin automatically.
Remove and Reinstall Office
After the following steps Error code 30125-1011 not fixed, Remove and Reinstall the Office.
Steps to Reinstall Office
- Go to control panel
- select Programs and features
- Select office to uninstall/changes